Thursday, June 25, 2009

Who We Are!

Hello All! Or shall I say Ya’ll since we are from Texas. We decided to start a blog about us together. I am Dana (the mother) and I have an awesome daughter (Shelby). This is a blog about our life, what we do and how we have fun doing it.


Shelby and I have had an awesome life together so far. She has been such a wonderful gift from God. I can’t begin to tell you how much I love my daughter.


Both of us also have our own individual blogs.

Shelby has a cooking blog: http://kidnthekitchen.blogspot.com/


And I have my own blog: http://strawberrytartlet.blogspot.com/ WARNING: my blog is about my life as a dating single mother, so it could include some adult content at times. I am also a straight forward writer, so there may be something you might not want to know about me on there. If you want to see me as “Ms. Perfect” then I would stick with the blog you are currently reading.


So, we look forward to sharing our life with you. We have tons going on between school, girl scouts and family!

Until then here are some pictures of our life together!









No comments:

Post a Comment